10 important facts about UNEC:
- UNEC grants the special scholaship to the applicants getting more than600 admission score and the winners of the olympiads in the amount of 100 AZN.
- 15 students in each course getting the highest results within semester receive the scholarship of the second exemplary student in the amount of 100 AZN.
- The students, only at UNEC have the opportunity to have 2 qualifications within 4 years through the Inrta-university Dual Degree Diploma program. The Inrta-university Dual Degree Diploma program is free for applicants, getting 700 admission score. The applicants, getting more than 600 admission score are exempt from 50 percent of tution fee.
- It is posssible, within 4 years, to get the diplomas of the most prestigious universities of Europe at UNEC by joining the bachelor’s program of the London University/London Economics School and the Montpellier University of France.
- The students participate in the exchange of European and Turkish prestigious univerities within the framework of “Erasmus+” and the “Movlana” international program.
- The education at UNEC is conducted by the young teachers graduated from the most prestigious universities of America, Canada and the Western Europe.
- The students, through the Electronic University Model receive the information on the lectures, study materials, lesson schedules, exam scores and class attendance from their personal electronic cabinet.
- The UNEC Innovative Business Incubator supports the students to transform their creative ideas into their own business.
- For the first time in the country, at UNEC the library working by system 7/24 provides the students with the opportunity to prepare for the lessons and exams easily.
- The UNEC Creative Center offers the students the opportunity to develelop their creative potential.