Jamalov Rovshan Elshan
Rovshan Jamalov was born in Baku in 1992.
Member of International Economics chair.
Rovshan Jamalov got a degree in Marketing at the Azerbaijan Cooperation University in 2013. He received the master degree in Finance accordingly from Vytautas Magnus and Vaasa Universities during the 2013 and 2015. He is currently PhD candidate in Economics at Azerbaijan State University of Economics.
- AZERBAIJAN STATE UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS / UNEC – DOCTORAL DEGREE IN ECONOMICS (01/2017)
- VYTAUTAS MAGNUS UNIVERSITY – MASTER DEGREE IN FINANCE AND BANKING (2013-2015) (Lithuania)
Thesis: Assessment of the Influence of Global Financial Crisis to the Banking Sectors of the Oil Exporting Countries: A Case of Azerbaijan
- UNIVERSITY OF VAASA – MASTER DEGREE IN FINANCE (EXCHANGE PROGRAM) (08/2014-12/2014) (Finland)
- AZERBAIJAN COOPERATION UNIVERSITY – BACHELOR DEGREE IN MARKETING (2009-2013)
- ECONOMIC RESEARCHER, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT 17/08/2015 – 17/11/2015 (internship)
- TEACHER, BAKU BUSINESS AND COOPERATION COLLEGE
10/09/2015 – 06/06/2016 (part time)
Lecturer – “Principles of Management”, “World Economy”
- TEACHER, AZERBAIJAN STATE UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS (UNEC) INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS CHAIR
26/10/2015- still continuing
Lecturer – “World Economy”, “International Economics”, “International Currency-Credit relation and monetary systems” (International School of Economics department of UNEC), Corporate Finance (SABAH groups).