PhD in Philology , s/t. Firuza Karimova Rahim
21.05.2015 – 10.09.2017 Alten Group
Occupation: Document Controller
- Major duties:
Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technicaldocuments, drawings, and all correspondence. Responsible for receiving, circulating and recording all incoming and outgoing emails;
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date, ensuring sequential numbering system in each and every outgoing correspondence;
- Ensuring quality formats being used adequately for correspondences, submittals, transmittals to clients, consultants, subcontractors and within divisions and departments;
- Organizing and keeping well-organized files and making sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable;
- Maintain documentation for project making in use the project numbering system for easy traceability and proper filing (soft and hard copy);
- Classifies files and correspondence, records and other site documents as requested, preparing daily Site Report.
28.03.2014 – 16.12.2014 Platinum Service
Occupation: Marketing Manager
- Creating the base of clients, looking for new clients; meeting with clients, delivering the presentation, writing reports to the director;
- Writing the articles, materials in three languages for facebook page and site of the company;
- Designing and developing the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps);
- Selection and the recruitment of a new staff, working as a recruiter, providing trainings, conduct phone interviews and face to face interviews;
- Control correspondence; liaise with other agencies, companies and groups, working as the administrator for the facebook and site of the company.
- Carrying out all administrative activities and using a range of office software, including e-mail and database, managing filling systems and up-to date.
10.02.2012 – 01.04.2013 The Private Education Center
Occupation: Head of the Center
- Supervising education team and facilities to ensure the overall success;
- Collect, organize, develop and create lesson plans for all current and future programs;
- Work with the Education Team to set up programme materials prior to the group’s arrival;
- Recruiting, interviewing and selecting the teaching and office staff.
04.09.2011 – 01.12.2011
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia
in the Republic of Azerbaijan
Occupation: Assistant to Counsellor
- Providing the administrative and secretarial support to the staff, including tracking communication;
- Managing the internal and external mail and providing telephone support , gathering the political, economical, cultural, sport information and making news summary for counsellor and the ambassador;
- Writing press-releases, supporting to preparation of documents for issuing VIZA;
- Managing filling system and providing the translation of the official documents and interpret if needed;
- Answering enquiries from individuals, journalists and other organizations, researching recent reports and articles.
20.02.2011–29.04. 20011 Business Focus Representatives
for Bloomberg Businessweek
Occupation: Project Coordinator
- Coordinating high-level business agenda, producing all local written communication, translating official documents, functioning as interpreter during high-level meeting and negotiations.
15.06.2010 – 22.11.2010 ATTAS PR
- Translating different documents.
01.07. 2009 – 30.07.2009 ANS Press – the magazine “Aysel ”
- Gathering the information, writing articles, translating, taking part in design of the magazine and in an interviewing.
23.06.2007-02.02.2009 Representative Office of Georgian Oil & Gas Corporation
Occupation: Office Manager
- Provided the administrative and secretarial support to the staff, including tracking communication;
- Managed the internal and external mail and provided telephone support for the management team, gathered the information on business environment;
- Send invitations, provide consultants with accommodation, transportation, office space, media and communications and implement other necessary arrangements to ensure successful activities of consultants involved under the work of representative office;
- Managing filling system and record management, provided the translation of documents and interpret if needed, writing different contracts, orders;
- Answering enquiries from individuals, journalists and other organizations, researching recent reports and articles;
- Writing the press releases, inhouse newsletters, speeches and articles, updating the information for the representative office;
- Implementing HR duties: drafting labor contracts, vacation schedule, drawing up orders and statements.
01.01.2006-31.09.2006 Azerbaijan Health Reform Project
(The World Bank and Ministry of Health Project)
- Provided written and oral translations, participated in the meetings, conferences & project team activities, drafting letters to different ministries, withdrawal of money from bank for PIU staff (Project Implementation Unit), implementation of some administrational works, up-dating the documents;
- Provided administrative support to the staff of the PIU, including tracking communications, managing the filling system & record management, supervisingmass – media activities, making the presentations, scheduling appointments & handle the logistics of conferences and workshops.
- Provide technical support to conferences, trainings and seminars arranged by the PIU.
2004-2005 “UniBank” Commercial Bank
Occupation: Translator – Interpreter – Assistant
Provided the translation for all the departments of the Bank.
Interpreted the meetings, assisted the advisor from Lloyds.
Updating the documents.
1992-2006 Azerbaijan Economic State University
Occupation: Senior teacher – English teacher
- Drew up the programs for the staff teaching English.
- Suggested the new methods of teaching English.
- Drew up the new teaching manual.
- Provided the organizational work with the students as a group-leader.
Free-lance interpreting experience:
- OSCE/ODIHR election observation mission during Parliamentary Elections in fall of 2005.
- American Humanitarian Company “Global Source Net”, 2002-2003 (teaching, translation)
- Office of Pricewaterhouse Coopers, (translation of “Second State Privatization Program” and
the “Law on Privatization of the State Property”, auditing, taxation and lawyers), 2000-2001
- Culinary Center of Azerbaijan Republic (translation of culinary terminology), 1998-2000
2007- 2009 Azerbaijan State Economic University, Baku
Department: International Economic Relations
Major: International Economic Relations
1986-1991 Azerbaijan Languages University, Baku
Department: English language
Degree: PhD (PhD in philology)
2006 –2007 Khazar University
Major: International Business Communications