Contacts: +(994) 12 492-81-60
The department has been operating since 1966 when the Azerbaijan Institute of National Economy restored its independence. The first Chief of the Department was Gadir Zamanov. He had executed the position until 2008. Currently the Department is led by the retired lieutenant- colonel Saida Babayeva.
The Military and Special Department is operating as a branch of relevant state bodies in places, conducts necessary business correspondence with law enforcement agencies and keeps the academic and technical staffs’ records.
The Department also keeps conscript students’ records, carry out the full-time students’ reservation and conducts regular correspondence with the Military Commissariat about the draftees. The Department also organizes the safety issues of the university and in charge of security- alarm system, building and its equipments. To organize the employees’ access to confidential information, preparation, registration, storage, issuance, to take control over the use and destruction of seals and stamps in accordance with the approved nomenclature are also included there.
Main duties of the Military and special department:
1. The department is operating as a branch of the relevant state bodies.
2. Ensures protection of information constituting a state secret and confidentiality rules at the university in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan on “State secrets”.
3. Ensures the confidential clerical works and its execution in line with the existing “Guideline”.
4. In accordance with the approved nomenclature, organizes the work of employees to be allowed to work with confidential information.
5. Provides the preparation of the relevant reports on military employees and students subject to conscription.
6. Ensures necessary service correspondences with law enforcement bodies.
7. Provides the preparation of the relevant reports on military employees and students subject to conscription.
8. Ensures the control over preparation, registration, delivery, use and liquidation of seal and stamps.
9. Ensures regular correspondence about the students subject to the conscription with cities, regions, offices, departments and sections of the State Service for Mobilization and Conscription of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
10. Conducts registration of the students subject to the conscription.
11. Submits Form 10 references to the registered State Services on Conscriptions about students subject to the conscription studying full time in all courses of the university.
12. Full time and part time studentsare provided with references to be submitted to the cities, regions, offices and departments of the State Service for Mobilization and Conscription.
13. Students graduating the university are provided with the references substituting the diploma.
14. Students studying at the university and masters are provided with the references to be submitted to the relevant addresses (embassies, migration service, ministry of education, state social protection fund, airlines etc.).
15. Registration of the actual and former military employees are conducted and their military registration sheets are sent to the cities, regions, offices and departments of the registered State Service for Mobilization and Conscription once a year in order to compare their registrations.