Advisory Committee will be created due to Centre for Disabled Students’ “Charter” and Project’s “Directions” prepared together with European Partners. An Advisory Committee controls Centre’s activity and evaluation and is approved by Azerbaijan State Economic University’s (UNEC) Rector.
Advisory Committee- approved by Rector. The main duties of the Committee will be as follows:
- To hold an annual meeting in June each year (Coordinator can set meetings with Committee’s members if needed)
- To participate in preparing CSD’s activity plan and strategy.
- To control, verify, and evaluate CSD’s activity
- To revise and re-evaluate CSD’s activity plan due to needs of students with disabilities
- To hold discussion of any issues related to needs of students with disabilities duet to their appeal
Members of Advisory Committee