Tutors of faculties, should be treated with particular attention to students with disabilities.
Must participate in regular training sessions Tutors should to be involved in the activities of the center.
- protect the academic interests of the students with disabilities;
- concerning the organization of the educational process, students must submit all the necessary information and documents;
- give them advice for the compilation of the students’ personal and working plans;
- organize the students’ individual plans, adopted to a defined period of time and are involved in the preparation of annual work plans by the and professions (specializations);
- assist the students to develop a plan for continued self-study, this is necessary if the students are to develop independence; otherwise students may study only in the lessons (in the university);
- work with the disability specialist to develop strategies specific to that students preferred learning style;
- arrange for on-going exchange of information with professor regarding progress and needs;
- inform the center when any problems arise