Candidate of Historical Sciences, Senior lecturer Abbasli Khadija Ismayil
She was born on June 6, 1973 in Otuzikilar village of Barda district.
In 1980-1990 she studied in secondary school.
In 1990 she entered the faculty of History of Baku State University, majoring in Sociology and graduated in 1995.
In 1996 she worked as a senior laboratory assistant at the department of “Political History” of Azerbaijan State University of Economics. In 2001 she was elected as a lecturer, and in 2004 as a senior lecturer at the department of “International Relations” by competition.
Since 2011 she has worked as a senior lecturer in the department of “History of Azerbaijan”.
In 2003 she has been a student for a degree of the Institute of History named after A.Bakikhanov of ANAS. During her time as a student for a degree, she completed her PhD thesis on “Ganja-Karabakh Beylerbeyi in the first half of the eighteenth century”.
In 2015 she defended her thesis and is a candidate of historical sciences.
She is currently a senior lecturer at UNEC Department of Humanities.
She is married and has two children.
- Mammadova KH. I. The first steps of independent Azerbaijan in the field of cultural construction and education. Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan State University of Economics. Theses of the scientific practical conference dedicated to the results of the budgetary research works of Azerbaijan State University of Economics in 2002, 2003, p.146
- Abbasly Kh.I. Ardabil khanate (Historical essay). Baku: Economics University Publishing, 2005, p. 3-64.
- Abbasly Kh.I. On the boundaries of the Ganja-Karabakh Beylerbeyi (I half of the eighteenth century). Journal “History and its problems”, №3, Baku, 2005, 05 p. pp.18-23.
- Abbasly Kh.I. Population of Ganja-Garabagh baylarbeyi in the first half of XVIII century., State Pedagogical University. News. Series of political sciences. No. 4, 2006, 0.6 pp, pp. 629-635.
- Abbasly Kh.I. Ganja in the first half of the eighteenth century. ASPU. News. Humanities Series. №3, Baku, 2007, 04, p.p. s101-106.
- Abbasli Kh. I. Tax policy of Ottoman Turkey in Ganja-Karabag province (1725-1735). Turan Strategy Studies Center, the International Studies Journal, year 1, number 2, Ilk Ballar Konya / Turkey, 2009 0.6 p.p, amount 163-169
- Abbaslı Kh.I. Christian inhabited Ganja-Garabagh beylerbeyi in the first half of XVIII century. National Pedagogical University named after M. P. Drahomanov Ukrainian Academy of Sciences of Guile Scientific Bulletin Issue 74 (№7) Kiev-2013, 0,6 p., pp. 95-97.
- Abbasly Kh.I. Agriculture in the Ganja-Karabakh Beylibeyi in the first half of the eighteenth century. ASPU. News. Humanities Series. №6, Baku, 2009, 0,6 pp, pp. 91-96.
- Abbaslı Kh.İ. Karabakh during the reign of Nadir Shah Afshar (1736-1747). Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Dagestan State Pedagogical University”. INTEGRATION OF THE PEOPLES OF THE CAUCASUS AND RUSSIA International scientific and practical conference. On the occasion of the 200th anniversary of the Gulustan Treaty of 1813, Makhachkala, May 15, 2013, 0.6 p.p , pp. 37-42.
- Abbasly Kh.I. Karabakh in the first half of the eighteenth century during the Ottoman- Safavid Wars. Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Institute of History named after A.Bakikhanov . Azerbaijan History Institute. Caucasian wars and their results In the early 19th century., she has made a speech in the first section of international scientific conference. Baku 6-7 December 2013