The top 100 of the teachers’ ranking list determined within the Differential Salaries System for April 1 has been announced.
The results of only top 10 instructors’ scientific-pedagogical activities for 2015-2016 academic year up to date are being indicated in the list by which UNEC is represented as follows: 20 articles have been published in international and national magazines, have been represented as an reviewer and editor in 23 international and national journals, become member, reviewer and moderator of organizational committee of 29 international and national events and represented as an reporter in 21 international and national conferences. In addition, as a result of these employees activities 10 syllabuses, 1 scientific book, 2 tutorials, 12 curricula and 1 methodological facilities have been written at UNEC and 7 teaching staff have attended international and national trainings and 1 exchange program. All the above mentioned factors serve to improve UNEC’s indicators and to increase its national and international rating.
In general, the analysis of the information included into the Differential Salary System so far indicates that unprecedented activity can be seen in the activities conducted in the directions of science, education self- development by UNEC staff in compare to previous years. As a result, the rating system is a very serious competition among teachers and service activities scores slightly different from each other. This indicates that the computations carried out in order to determine the final ranking list will be completed as of June 30, 2016, the list changes from time to time, there may be serious.
We are presenting the results of scientific- pedagogical activities by the first ten teaching staff members of the rating list for 2015- 2016 to date:
1. Prof. Elshan Baghirzade: Advisor to the Rector of UNEC and the Associate Professor of the Department of International Economics. Scientific activities include research in 1 national project, authorship in 2 international magazines, reviewer of 7 international magazines, membership in the organizational committee of 12 international and national scientific events, moderator, membership of 6 academic commissions, author of 2 new syllabuses, teaching in SABAH Groups and the SIE and attendance in 1 training on self- development.
2. PhD in Economics Nurhoca Akbulayev: Teaching staff of the Department of Economics and Business Administration. Scientific activities include reviewer of 9 international magazines, speaker of 1 international conference, author of 3 articles in international magazines and membership in the organizational committee of 9 international and national events. Teaching activity is performed in the School of Turkish World of Business Administration.
3. Rena Babayeva: The Professor of the UNEC Department of Physics and Chemistry. Scientific activities include reviewer in 1 international magazine, speaker of international and national conferences, authorship of 5 articles in international and national journals; teaching activity include 1 tutorial and 1 curriculum and teaching at the School of Technology and Design.
4. Rovneg Rzayev: Head of UNEC’s Department of Physics and Chemistry. Scientific activities include speaker of 3 international and national conferences, authorship of 3 articles in international and national magazines; academic activity include 1 syllabus and 2 programs and teaching at the School of Technology and Design.
5. Prof. Elnara Samadova: Associate Professor of UNEC School of Business Administration. Scientific activities include speaker in 1 international conference, author of 2 articles in international and national magazines, reviewer in 2 international magazines; academic activity include 2 new syllabuses, 1 teaching manual, member of 1 academic commission, supervisor of 1 graduate student, teaching at the School of Business Administration and attendance in 4 trainings on self- development.
6. Prof. Fariz Ahmadov: Head of UNEC Department of Economics and Business Administration. Scientific activities include speaker in 3 international and national conferences, membership of the organizational committees of 8 international and national events, moderating, authorship of 4 articles in international and national magazines, reviewer in 3 international magazines; academic activities include member of 4 teaching commission, teaching at the School of Turkish World of Business Administration and attendance in 1 training on self- development.
7. Abbas Seyidov: the Professor of UNEC Department of History. Scientific activities include authorship of 1 scientific book, speaker of 7 international and national conferences, editorship in 1 national magazine; academic activities include membership in 1 teaching commission and teaching at the School of Commerce.
8. Prof. Zabit Aslanov: Head of UNEC Department of Standardization and Certification. Scientific activities include speaker in 1 international conference; academic activities include authorship of 4 new syllabuses, 5 programs and 1 methodological instructor and teaching at the School of Commodity Research.
9. Prof. Leyla Hajiyeva: Assocaite Professor of UNEC Department of Marketing. Scientific activities include authorship in 1 international magazine, speaker in 1 national conference; academic activity include authorship of 1 new syllabus and 4 programs, membership of 1 teaching commission and teaching at the School of Commerce, attendance in 3 trainings on self development to get a Diploma of the Associate Professor.
10. S/teacher Chimnaz Talibova: Senior teaching staff of UNEC Department of the Russian Language. Teaching activity include the international exchange of the teaching staffs and teaching at the Department of Russian Language.
Note: Ranking of the academic staff is determined in the directions of science, education and self-development covering more than 100 activities on 12 criteria in the rating system. In determining the ranking score 40% makes the activities in the direction of science, 40% in teaching and 20 % in self- development.
Details on the subject are to be discussed at Radio UNEC’s live broadcast on April 6 at 04pm by the Deputy Chairman of the Permanent Commission Can. of Economy Elshan Baghirzade. You can address you questions on the issue to E. Baghirzade within an hour.
LIVE BROADCAST CALLS: (012) 505 57 82
ip stresser- buy tiktok followers - Elektronik Nargile - yatırımsız deneme bonusu - youtube izlenme satın al